Monday, August 12, 2013

Farewell Luke Snyder





So, just last night I found out that Luke Snyder will be retiring after this 2013 season. I can't tell you how devastated I was as I read this. Let's just say I was tearing up and banging my fist on the table. I was more devastated than when I found out Colby Yates was retiring. As I said in my earlier post on my favorite bull riders, Luke is my number one favorite. I will miss him tremendously. After all, he's a veteran of the sport for 12 years, and he will be 31 in October. 30 is usually the end of the road for bull riders. Every time that a bull rider announces that he will retire, I shall do a farewell post. He's set a few records as you can read in the article, and I know that I am not the only one who will miss this fun cowboy. Even on television, and was just this spunky young kid doing one of the most dangerous sports in the world. For the other bull riders that I have missed:






Farewell, 
Chris Shivers
Colby Yates
Brendan Clark
and Luke Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!