Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vote Today!!! The Polls Are Open!!! (And No, You Don't Have To Be 18 Or Older!!!)




Hey everyone! I am having a poll on the sidebar of my blog! I'm a new blogger and have a few readers. I so appreciate the readers I have already. But what I want to know what you want to hear about!! I'll repeat what I said to get my point across; My readers are quite important to me, and I want to know what you want to hear (that still has something to do with this blog). Your choices are:
✯ Les Misérables
✯ The Phantom of the Opera
✯ PBR
✯ Sippin' Sweet Teas
✯ Books and Movies
✯ Words Of Wisdom
✯ Randomness.

You can cast more than one vote per person!!! Vote today!!!!!! And what's another great thing about this poll? You don't have to be 18 or older to vote!!!! The polls end on November 16 at 12:00 AM!!!! Vote today!!!

What Were Your Vote(s)? Comment Below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!