Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bring In The Books: Taming The Wind by Tracie Peterson


Okay. This was the third book in the Land Of The Lone Star series. This one kinda fell a little short for me. Just a little, though. 

Carissa Lowe is moving on with her life. After her evil husband Malcom Lowe died, it left her free to raise her daughter Gloria. She moved in with her sister Laura and husband Brandon, near William and Hannah Barnett, from the first book. She is still trying to recover from the damage that was done to her. Tyler Atherton is a man seeking revenge on the Indians who killed his father. But Carissa, whom he saved is still on his mind. 

Anyways, this book was good, but not as good as the others. While it still kept me reading, it wasn't enough to make me anticipate reading it after lunch. The other two made me want to read throughout breakfast, lunch and dinner (which is not a possibility in the family), but not really this one. Carissa still drove me nuts, because she still can't get her feelings straight. I knew Tyler would come back, after him being in two books. I was just waiting for it, though. 

It was a good read, though not the best. I'm giving it 4 stars out of 5. 

I Hope You Add This To Your Reading List! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!