Wednesday, May 14, 2014

When You Wish Upon A Star Disney Blog Party ~ The Winners/Wrap Up Post





First of all, I would like to thank everyone for playing in my tournaments! 

Here is everyone who participated, whether in my tag, or my who actually did a Disney blog post: 
Lady Éowyn at Captured by the Word
Natalie at Raindrops On Roses and Whiskers On Kittens
Rose P at The Best of the Classics
Evie S. at A Period Drama Fangirl
Emily at Teen... For The Lord

And the rest of the lovely people who participated: 
Cryslyn at Cryslyn's Blog

Here are the results of the tournaments: (P.S., these are in no particular order. These are the orders that they came in by the comments) 


ROUND ONE: 
22 points
ROUND TWO:
33 points
ROUND THREE:
228 points
TOTAL: 83 points!

Evie S. at A Period Drama Fangirl
ROUND ONE:
6 points
TOTAL: 6 points!

Natalie at Raindrops On Roses and Whiskers On Kittens
ROUND ONE: 
18 points
ROUND TWO:
33 points
TOTAL: 51!

Kiri Liz at Lianne Taimenlore
ROUND ONE: 
19 1/2 points
ROUND TWO: 
31 points
ROUND THREE:
31 points
TOTAL: 81 1/2 points!

Rose P at The Best of the Classics
ROUND ONE: 
20 points

ROUND TWO: 
32 points
ROUND THREE:
31 points
TOTAL: 83 points!

Congratulations everyone! I was surprised to see that no one got number 17 of the quote game. The answer for it: It was the movie Holes, Character 1 was Dr. Pendanksi and Character 2 was Stanley Yelnats and the entire quote is this: "You are here on the account of one person; do you know who that is?" "Yeah, my no-good-dirty, rotten, pig-stealin' great, great grandfather. That's who it is." 

P.S., let me know if I added scores wrong and I will correct them! Math is my worst subject! :)

This was such fun! I actually got more participants in this blog party than my first, which makes me really, so happy, to know I've improved a bit since then! I had so much fun reading your answers to my tag and just your posts in general! I hope you go around and read everyone else's! Congrats to everyone, I truly hope that you enjoyed yourself! I'm sorry for the confusion of the posts, (vacation jacked me up a bit) and such, but I hope you'll forgive me! Au Revoir!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun party, Anna! I'm sorry I didn't get to do the tag, but I really enjoyed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun party! I enjoyed it. :)
    Blessings!
    Cryslyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your party, Anna! Thanks so much for hosting it. Maybe you could even host it again sometime, if you're up to it. I think it could very quickly become a VERY popular party! :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!