Friday, May 9, 2014

When You Wish Upon A Star Disney Blog Party ~ The Tournaments Round 1


Alright! Who's ready to rumble? Haha, so sorry, I had to. But here we go with a game of quotes! 

Here's how it's going to work: 
1. Every correct answer to the question at hand is worth one point. Since this is a "quotes" game, if you can name the movie, also, you receive one bonus point. 
2. Leave your answers in the comments section. WARNING: Your answers will not be published, just for the sake of the game being fair and all. I'll keep track of everyone's points on my personal laptop and the answers and the winners will be posted at the end of the week. 

Without further ado let the games begin: 
  1. "Thank you, 'cause I figured out what your problem is too. No, you're a no-count, philandering, lazy bump on a log."
  2.  "All right! Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?"
  3. "I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle."
  4. "My daughter speaks with the wisdom beyond her years. We've all come here with anger in our hearts, but she comes with courage and understanding. From this day forward, if there is to be more killing, it will not start with me."
  5. (first character) "Aren't you... a damsel in distress?" (second character) "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."
  6. "Let's see, there's one, two, three, four, five... ten of you, and only one of me. What's a poor girl to do?"
  7. "Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you."
  8. "Pretend I'm Merida, speak to me.[shrilly voice] I don't want to get married, I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset."
  9. (first character) "Would you like to stay for dinner?" (second character) "Would you like to stay forever?"
  10. (first character) "It looks awful." (second character) "That's because it's on you, dear."
  11. "Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it."
  12. "What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection!" 
You have to name the character(s) that state them. Hopefully these won't be too hard for you to guess. 

Best Of Luck To All Of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!