Saturday, May 10, 2014

When You Wish Upon A Star Disney Blog Party ~ The Tournaments Round 2


And here comes round two of the games! This is a game of how well you know the songs of Disney! Here we go! 


  1. "Skip the drama, stay with Mama. Mother knows best!" 
  2. "Oh, I'm such a fool, I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me. I can't control the curse. Oh, Anna please, you'll only make it worse!"
  3. "And I'm almost there! I''m almost there. People gonna come from everywhere and I'm almost there. I'm almost there!" 
  4. "I thought my heart had learned its lesson. It feel so good when you start out. My head is screaming 'get a grip girl' unless you're dying to cry your eyes out."
  5. "But if I know you, I know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."
  6. "Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest. Come taste the sunsweet berries of the earth. Come roll in all the riches all around you and for once never wonder what their worth." 
  7. "Be our guest. Be our guest. Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin round your neck, cherie and we'll provide the rest."
  8. "I'll touch every star in the sky. So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of."
  9. "What would I give, if I could live out of this waters? What would I pay, to spend a day warm on the sand?"
  10. "Unbelievable sights. Indescribable feelings. Soaring, tumbling and free-wheeling through an endless diamond sky." 
  11. "This love, it is a distant star, guiding us home wherever we are." 
  12. "Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, bigger and stronger too. Maybe, but none of them will ever love you the way I do."
Okay, round two here we go! The rules are the same. Except name the song. If you can name the character and the movie, those are worth one bonus point! 

Have Fun and Play Fair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!