Friday, June 20, 2014

An Interview With Myself!





So, I guess, when I did Kenzie Simmons' interview, that some of your were interested in me, interviewing me. So, you're gonna get your wish. Don't be to excited, I'm a boring person. Hehe. 

1. What is your name and age?
Well, my name is Anna S. (not revealing real name for sake of security!) and I am 14 years old. Though I'm not even 5 feet yet, people think me older just by my facial features and low toned voice. 

2. Why and when did you start blogging?
I stated blogging in June of 2013. My two sisters and I had a group blog but only one sister actually wrote on it, so we decided to split. Now, two of use have our own blogs, including me. I started blogging because I had so much to say. Sort of.... And I guess, not many people to say it to. It seemed fun, blogging about things that I loved and things that interested me, and letting the whole world (I guess) hear my voice. I wasn't planning on getting any readers or anything, just because I don't have that many topics, but look where I am now! 7 followers and managing about 40 views a day. Seems small, I know, but for a person like me, it's awesome! 


3. What would be an ideal amount of followers on your blog?
Just getting 8 was an accomplishment. I'm thankful for all who follow and I blog mostly for all my lovely readers. 

4. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
I guess I don't really have a favorite. I love them all, because they're all filled with truth and wisdom. 

5. What are a few of your talents, characteristics, quirks and favorite colors?
Ha! Um, my favorite colors are aquamarine blue, this blue that I am using, pretty a lot of blue, green (lime, mint, pale mint dark Christmas green), red, black and white. Talents? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Ahem. I really don't know. I guess hardworking, good with kids..... That's about it. Quirks? Huh. I have a lot of quirks! I pick under my nails, I crack my neck, hip, ankle and finger bones constantly (I know it's bad, don't get me started). I always have to have my pins that are in my pin cushion all organized. Like, silver balls on one color, colored balls on another, flats heads with flatheads and so on. And yet my drawers still look like a tornado has passed through. Hm. I always wear my new ring on my middle finger on my right hand and a bright blue scrunchie around my right wrist, because you'll never know when you need to tie your hair back. It drives my family crazy. (I drive my family crazy, as you can already see)


6. Who are your favorite bands/artists?
ANTHEM LIGHTS! Ahem. Anthem Lights, Brandon Heath, Casting Crowns, All Sons And Daughters, tobyMac, Matt Redman and all those awesome artists and bands. 


7. What would be your ideal vacation in the winter? A cozy log cabin in the woods, but near town or a beach house and the ocean as your backyard?
Uhhh, probably a beach house. I know I hate the hot weather, but there's water, so I'm there! Haha. A cozy log cabin would be cool too. I'm kinda torn about my own question. *facepalm* 

8. What is your ideal footwear? Flip-flops/Sandals, boots, tennis shoes, high heels or no shoes at all?
Boots. Cowboy boots! I love me some cowboy boots. During the winter, I have a choice of Ugg boots and cowboy boots. My Uggs are in perfect condition... my boots not so much. They're scuffed on the toes and such. But WHO CARES? I wear them anywhere, and I drive my family nuts! They're super comfortable to move vending machines in, too! 


9. What do you want to do with your life when you grow up?
I don't know. Everyone asks me this. I have no clue what I really want to do for my life. I mean, I have a habit of switching dreams every 3-6 months (artist when I was like 5, bull rider when I was 12-13, and so on). But, I'm pretty satisfied with my Broadway dream, 'cause I've had it since December of 2012! World record for me. Well, actually, that's not true. I've wanted to be a writer for quite a while, but I can't find anything to write. I'm in the midst of like 7 books and none of them have budged an inch in eons. Which is personally making me mad. I burned myself out on my "Holding The Secrets" books and Watch Turn and Run, I'm losing ideas and The Last Dance, well, I did this terrible thing of writing the beginning and the beginning middle and the ending, therefore I have to fill in the middle. Not a happy job. Why do I always do that? I'll never know.  


10. If God could show you a glimpse of the past or future which would you want to see, what would you want to see in that time and why?
I have really no care to see my past, because I'd probably be saddened or disgusted with it, so I'd say the future. Possible the only thing I would want to see in my past would be maybe my family or if I have a twin. (Long story) I would rather see my future. Like, what I would do with a career and who I would marry, so I can stop fretting about it. I fret all the time, and it's terrible. I mean, it's truly terrible. I would want to see it, and I could just relax and say "It's alright, God has a WONDERFUL plan for me." Yep , that's it. 


BONUS QUESTION: If You Were A Character In The Wizard Of Oz,
Would You Be The Scarecrow, The Cowardly Lion Or The Tin Man? 

Ha! Is this even a question, Miss S.? I mean, really? Well, let me tell you then: 

Tin Man

I think the Maker of the Heavens and earth forgot to give me a heart. Well, maybe that's not true. Maybe He gave me a cold stone heart. Yep, that sounds better. 

Hope You Enjoyed My Interview With Myself! Hopefully You All Aren't Too Shocked With My Answers!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely answers..

    And you wear scrunchies too? I've done that for years - you are right, it's nice to have one handy

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!