Monday, October 20, 2014

Let The Music Move You




1. Someone Like You by Adele
I absolutely love this song. No cursing, not gross, seductive lyrics, just a simple song about a girl getting over someone she loved years ago. I do, honestly, love Adele's voice. 



2. Let Her Go by Passenger
I found out about this song from my ceramics teacher. He plays his music and I loved the sound of this song. The rest is history. 



3. Read All About It Part III by Emeli Sande
Ahhhh. I love this song. Just listen to it. And watch the video. It's Britain's Got Talent. These people actually won! This routine made me cry. Literally. Just the story, was so sad and sweet. 



4. Violet Hill by Coldplay
COLDPLAY!! I love this song. It's a war song, kind of like Viva La Vida, about wars and battles, revolutions too. 



5. Everybody Loves Me OneRepublic
Haha. Just by the title, you should listen to it. I call this my "Passing from 3rd hour Algebra Advanced to 4th hour Geography/History" song. Because this is the song I listen to in between 3rd and 4th hour passing periods. And, I JUST NOW looked up the lyrics to this song (usually I'm good about looking at them, but my sister was listening to this, so I didn't check) and the first lyrics are "Well h*** see's her shadow in my back seat and her friends are standing right in front of me, world wide from the Cimmaron to Turkey, open up said "Everybody loves me!"" But just a fun song to listen to, still. 



6. Hold You Up by Shane Harper from the great movie "God's Not Dead"
I love this song. I never knew that Shane Harper sang it until a little bit ago. 



7. Compass by Lady Antebellum
Ah. I usually don't really like Lady Antebellum, but this song has good lyrics and a good message. Like, the chorus, for instance: "So let your heart, sweetheart, be your compass when you're lost and you should follow it where ever it may go. When it's all said and done, you can walk instead of run, 'cause no matter what you'll never be alone. Never be alone."


So let me know what you think of this, if you like them, or if you don't! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!