Saturday, January 16, 2016

Let the Music Move You: Instrumentals


Hello everyone! First off, I probably sound ridiculous, but it's good to be back here on Blogger. After not blogging for seven months, I feel as if I've come back refreshed, in a good way. True also, is that fact that I'm sometimes struggling with what to write about. I like to write about things I like to write about, but at the same time, I'm an over-thinker person. I find myself going through my stats and analyzing them to death. I want to also write about what you all like to read (so, like, I'm looking at page views, key word searches, etc.). And as I have mentioned before, not blogging for seventh months has literally killed my recent traffic flow (dropping from 40-50 views a day to 23-28) so I unfortunately feel as if I'm starting all over at square one. It's disappointing, you know, that I've been in the blogging world for about two and a half years and I've just now reached 30,000 views. And I happen to wonder just how many I would have now if I hadn't become lazy and stopped blogging. But I'm back and the Cinderella blog party has given my stats a grest boost over the past few days, so I'm hoping to get back to where I was and potentially become better. I've looked back to see that my writing posts about my books and such and my book reviews haven't done so great. The best ones seem to come from The Phantom of the Opera, musical reviews, and such. But, selfishly, one of my favourite little "series posts" that I love to do are my "Let the Music Move You" posts.

So here I am to share some of my favourite instrumentals with you! I love intrumentals because they give off what lyrics sometimes fail to do. Most of the time, some intrumentals don't even need lyrics to show what the feeling and tone of them are. And those are the best kinds. Truth be told, I cannot study to instrumentals, I actually use them when writing or readings; that's where they work the best for me. So here are five of my favourites:

This is one of the songs that our band did for state and won


The Giver


Pearl Harbour





Tell me what you think of these instrumentals in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I adore instrumentals too and you picked some really nice ones!
    I have not seen Pearl Harbor, but I have heard the soundtrack and goodness....could it get any more beautiful??
    North and South!! Yes, one of the best period drama soundtracks EVER. :)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!