Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Blogging-About-Blogs Tag

Credit to: Heidi from at Along the Brandywine (I couldn't resist using this, Heidi!)

Hello my stars! I apologise for not getting a post out sooner. Also, ignore the white box around this one post. I don't even know how it became to be... But I have three draft posts that weren't finished by my deadlines, so I feel as if I were saved by Heidi at Along the Brandywine who nominated me for this tag. Thank you so much Heidi! Here are my answers:

Blog that makes me laugh
Hmmm. This is hard........ I really don't know.... So I guess I'll have to do a repeat of another blog: Natalie at Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

Blog that makes me think
Matt Walsh at The Matt Walsh Blog

Blog that teaches me things
MaryLu Tyndall at Cross and Cutlass

Blog with beautiful headers

Blogger who takes great pictures
Payton Marie at Payton Marie

Blogger whose recommendations I trust
Samantha at Le Chaim on the Right (I mean, I should trust my sister......... Right??? :))

New blog I'm enjoying
Abigail at Lavender Spring

Blog I've followed the longest
I don't know if this is right, but I think is one of the first blogs I followed. (I don't anymore, because she switched to Wordpress). But this is a link to her old blog: Eva at Ramblings of a Janeite

Blog I've started following the most recently

Blog that is always a refreshing happiness
Boyer Sisters at Boyer Family Singers Blog

Blog where I revel in the words
Jarrid Wilson at Jarrid Wilson

Alright, so there they are! Thank you so much for nominating me Heidi!! And here are the people I'm tagging: (Sorry for the few people listed! Most of the blogs I follow have already been nominated) 

Cassie and Rebekah at Calico Clodhoppers
Maribeth at Formidable Courage
Abigail at Lavender Spring

And to make things so much easier on you all, here are all the questions in bulk: 

Blog that makes me laugh
Blog that makes me think
Blog that teaches me things
Blog with beautiful headers
Blogger who takes great pictures
Blogger whose recommendations I trust
New blog I'm enjoying
Blog I've followed the longest
Blog I've started following the most recently
Blog that is always a refreshing happiness
Blog where I revel in the words

I had so much fun doing this tag and I hope everyone else will as well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you could fill this out and that it came at an opportune time! And heehee. YES, you're most happily welcome to the tag picture! I'm so very delighted you liked it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for linking to me-twice! :D
    I follow some of the blogs you mentioned (Petie's, Heidi's, Eva's, and the Boyer Sisters'), and enjoy them very much!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!