Sunday, May 15, 2016

This is the Story of how I Died


"This is the story of how I died" ~ Flynn Rider

No, I'm just kidding. I didn't die in literal terms, but my brain did on May 6th. My AP US History exam is history for me! It only took 3 hours and 15 minutes, but I survived and lived to tell about it. But honestly, I felt like my life ended and began again that day! :) So here I am, possibly starting to blog regularly. School is about to end, (10-ish days?), two of my five classes have already ended, the exam is over, and my life should go back to normal, right? Maybe not........ I have to sew 65 sandwich bags for my sister for a craft show. In approximation, it should take me about nine hours to get them all done. It takes about 7-8 minutes to make them, so it's rough estimations. Which means I'll probably be coming home from school and jumping on the sewing machine for all the times when I have no homework. 

As for my blog, I feel as if it's toast. I really don't want to end this blog. At the same time, I don't want to lose all my readers by posting one every two months. You might ask "Writing a blog post isn't that hard, is it?" Well,................. I guess not. But what I write I usually upload photos, make a decent header, write a post with facts that I need to get right, and more. For instance, I have a Phantom review coming out soon. Problem is, it's not superbly known and I'm going all over to find accurate summaries and facts about it. 

In short, I'm back, but I don't really know if I am. Every time that I think my life will slow down, it speeds back up. Once school ends the craft show begins, once the craft show ends, the possibility of a job starts, one I might get that job, here comes the fair, and once the fair is done it's time for school again. There are times where I feel like an adult already at this young age. And I know that adulthood is not far off, but truly, this is probably why I'm getting gray hair...... 

Anyways, please bear with me. Hopefully things will get better for my poor blog. Have a great week (or two, or three) and have a happy end-of-the-school-year!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you got your exams done! That must be a great feeling. :D

    I totally understand about blogging vs. real life. Hope you can find a good balance that's easy for you! And good luck with all your upcoming activities. :) I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!