Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fair Time is Here


So, as you all might know (if you've stuck with me for some time) my local county fair is coming up. Which means my absence as usual. However, I am determined to get a fair post out as soon as it's over. The fair starts this friday and ends next Saturday. I'll be sure to probably take photos of rides, food, practice my photography maybe, and all that jazz. Also, I will hopefully be reporting on the Christian band Building 429, so expect some photos from that concert as well. I might even throw in a photo of the rabbit that I'm taking to the fair for Rabbit Club. It's my last year for this club and I couldn't be happier. So it's au revoir just for now. But I shall be back. No telling when, but I shall come back.

1 comment:

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!