Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Fair Time Photos



Hello peeps! Here's the promised photos from our local county fair!

Highlights from the fair:
~Building 429~
~Trace Adkins (I guess......)~
~My Gotcha Day (July 26)~
~Dip-n-Dots (For my Gotcha Day)~
~Mozzarella Sticks~
~Funnel Cakes~
~Auction~

Building 429









This is the one that made it into the paper for our club










Trace Adkins
Sorry for the bad quality. Lighting was a bit of a bother for this concert.






Fair from Above





My Rabbit (Elsa) (which I auctioned)




Waiting for Trace Adkins (Sydney) Photo shoot)









Waiting for Trace Adkins (Extra)




Food 

Grilled cheese and sweet tea. Not much gets better than this.

Dip'n'dots and mini donuts for the ride home

Parade 







Random Animals



Random Photo




Last Day Photos



2 comments:

  1. Wow, love your "fair from above" photos! Looks like you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much. And yes, I had a great time. Awfully hot, but we had an air conditioned room for our headquarters. So it wasn't all bad! :)

      Delete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!