Saturday, September 28, 2013

Celebrate Musicals Week Day 6 My Favorite Songs/Wrap Up Post



The time is near. Celebrate Musicals Week is coming to an end. Sniff. I really enjoyed it. It was so fun to participate in. A big thanks to Amy Dashwood at Yet Another Period Drama Blog for hosting! This post is short, but I'll make the most of it. These are all of the songs from POTO in the order of my favorites. 

1. The Phantom of the Opera
2. Think of Me (Christine)
3. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again/Wandering Child
4. Notes I
5. All I Ask Of You (Erik's Reprise I)
6. Masquerade 
7. Notes II/ Twisted Every Way
8. Rehearsal For Don Juan
9. Past The Point Of No Return
10. Final Lair (Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer) 
11. Music of the Night
12. I Remember/Stranger Than You Dreamt It
13. All I Ask Of You (Erik's Reprise II)
14. All I Ask Of You
15. Think Of Me (Carlotta)
16. Little Lotte
17. Prologue
18. Angel Of Music
19. Why So Silent?
20. Why Have You Brought Us Here? 
21. Hannibal
22. Prima Donna

A big thanks to all my readers and to the lovely people who commented. I so appreciate it. I hope you had as much fun reading my posts as I did writing them!!! Au Revoir!!!

What Is Your Favorite Song From The Phantom of the Opera??? Share Your Favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!