Day Two of the Winter Wonderland Blog Party!! It's the first week of the two week blog party. I hope you have been having fun so far!! Today, we are going to test your knowledge of Christmas songs and carols. Now, no one must use the Internet! I've got eyes on all y'all!!! If you are a word off, don't fret. If you are way off, then, well, I can't make an exception. :)
Rules: Where the signs "-" is, it is where you must finish the line. You needn't say, I mean type, the entire song. For example: Deck the halls- you would finish it like this: with boughs of holly fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Rules are down and understood, yes? Get ready, get set, go!
1. Silver bells, silver bells-
2. "Come!" They told me-
3. God rest ye merry gentlemen-
4. O holy night-
5. Last Christmas I gave you my heart-
6. Rockin' around the Christmas tree at-
7. Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells, all seem to say-
8. I heard the bells on Christmas day-
9. Hark the herald angels sing-
10. Hark now hear the angels sing-
11. On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me-
12. I'm gettin' nuttin for Christmas-
Tell Me Your Answers In The Comments Box And I Will Release The Answers In The Next Post!!!