Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Favorite Christmas Album


Hey everyone!! I am here to share with you, my absolute favorite Christmas album. I'm sure all of you have your favorite album or song that you absolutely love. What do you think mine is? Hm? 
Think.
Breath.
Think some more. 
Drum Roll Please! (Drum roll starts in the background)

It's Celine Dion's Christmas album These Are The Special Times!!! My family has had this album for a long time. It's always one of the first CD's to go into our 5 disk CD player. I love her voice and the songs she sings. Even if she didn't write them. Here is a list of the tracks: 

1. O Holy Night
2. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day
3. Blue Christmas
4. Another Year Has Gone By
5. The Magic Of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)
6. Ave Maria
7. Adeste Fideles (O Come All Ye Faithful)
8. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
9. The Prayer (Featuring Andrea Bocelli)
10. Brahms' Lullaby
11. Christmas Eve
12. These Are The Special Times
13. Happy X-mas
14. I'm Your Angel
15. Feliz Navidad
16. Les Cloches Du Hameau

My favorite songs on this album probably are "O Holy Night", "The Magic Of Christmas" and "Feliz Navidad". But, my ultimate favorite on this album is "The Prayer". I could listen to this song over and over and over again. Their voices together....ahhh such sweetness!!! Andrea Bocelli is a great singer, and combining his voice with Celine Dion's, well you can't get any better with that. Celine Dion has such an angelic voice!!! I love her Christmas album!!!


Have You Ever Listened To Celine Dion? Do You Like Her Music/Voice? Why Or Why Not? Comment Below!!!


Answers To Yesterday's Music Trivia: 
1. "Silver bells, silver bells" - it's Christmas time in the city. Ring a ling hear them ring. Soon it will be Christmas Day. 
2. "Come!" They told me pa rum bum bum bum. A new born king to see pa rum bum bum bum. 
3. "God rest ye merry gentlemen"- let nothing ye dismay. Remember Christ our Savior was born on Christmas Day. 
4. "O holy night"- the stars are brightly shining. It is the night of the dear Savior's birth. 
5. "Last Christmas"- I gave you my heart. But the very next day you have it away. This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special. 
6. "Rockin' around"- the Christmas tree at the Christmas party hop. 
7. "Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells"-all seem to say throw cares away. Christmas is here, bringing good cheer, to young and old, meek and the bold. 
8. "I heard the bells on Christmas Day"- Their old familiar carols play. Wild and sweet their songs repeat. Of peace on earth, good will to men. 
9. "Hark the herald"- Angels sing. Glory to the new born king! 
10. "Hark now hear the angels sing"- a new king born today. And man will live forever more. Because of Christmas Day. 
11. "On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me"- eight maids of milking. 
12. "I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas. Mommy and Daddy are mad. I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas, cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad. 

And that's a wrap. Thanks to everyone who participated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!