Christmas music. We all love it. Since it's twelve days until Christmas, I'm posting about my twelve favorite Christmas songs and the best versions. (In my opinion) Note: These are not in order. I just wrote what came to my mind. It was too late to put them in order.
1. Do You Hear What I Hear? by Anthem Lights
I love this song!! Just the song alone is great, but add Anthem Lights' voices, even better!!
2. This Is Christmas by Kutless
I listen to tons of traditional songs. This is not traditional, but just as great! Just listen to the message.
3. Love Came Down At Christmas by Jars Of ClayI love this song!! This song is EPICNESS redefined. That's all I can say.
4. God Bless Us Everyone by Celine Dion
Did I mention I love Celine Dion's Christmas album already? I don't know. But, I love her version of this song. I wish I had some lungs like Celine Dion's!
5. The Prayer by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli
Wow. That's all I can say. I could listen to this over and over and over again. I can't believe how great they sound together!!! The strings at the beginning! Siiiggghhhhh!!!
6. Carol Of The Bells by BarlowGirl
I've heard a lot of versions of this song. This has to be my absolute favorite without a doubt.
7. Mary's Boy Child by Love Never Dies Australian Cast
I think I've already made my point that I love The LND Australian cast. When I was scrolling through related videos and saw this, I was in awe. Anna, you have such a beautiful voice!!!! Maria, I'm really, really, really sorry, but I really do not care too much for her voice. But other than that, it was beautiful!! Link Here.
8. Oh Come All Ye Faithful by Love Never Dies Cast
Just another awesome performance from Ben Lewis and Anna O' Byrne!!
9. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day by Casting Crowns
This song is made into a lot of different sounding versions. But this has to be the best I've heard so far. It's beautiful. I've listened to Steven Curtis Chapman's version and such, but no other version beats this one! The piano at the beginning is stunning.
10. While You Were Sleeping Casting Crowns
What a song! That's all I can say.
11. Christmas With A Capital 'C' by Go Fish
This is so true!! Why do we say 'happy holidays'? We don't say "Happy Holidays" on Easter or Valentine's day, not on any other holiday! But when Christmas comes, it suddenly "Happy holidays!" Honestly. I don't get it. This song it telling the TRUTH, people!!
12. Little Drummer Boy by Go Fish/Jars Of Clay
Now, I like Go Fish's version the best but I wanted to throw in Jars Of Clay's version as well. Go Fish's version on top, Jars Of Clay's version on the bottom!
What Is Your Favorite Christmas Song/Carol? Comment Your Choice And Tell Me Why You Love It So Much!!!