Tuesday, March 11, 2014

On My Mind Lately


~life~
~the future~
~Downton Abbey~
~The Phantom of the Opera~
~Boring Books~
~winter~
~spring~
~allergies~
~school~
~summer~
~failure~
~Frozen~
~It's Time by Imagine Dragons~
~"The King And I"~
~Broadway~
~singing~
~Direct TV (grrrr)~
~bull riding~
~Luke Snyder~
~Sierra Boggess~
~Ramin Karimloo~
~Fan-fiction~
~Pinterest buddies~
~the future of this blog~
~this country~
~Casting Crowns~
~old music~
~good music~
~The Sound Of Music~
~my bucket list~
~Paris, France~
~God~
~the Bible~
~snow~
~life's hardest decisions~
~"People are going to hate you. Whether it be your siblings, your parents, people at school or total strangers. Sometimes you have to turn your nose up and walk on."~
~depression~
~"For The First Time In Forever Reprise"~
~"Dear Hollywood" by Anthem Lights~
~"The Shah's Gift"~

Lame Post, I Know. But, Just A Few Things On My Mind....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, If you like "Let it Go", you might like this multi language version on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC83NA5tAGE&list=PL1Y-3FM101ejMXz8DecmojR-KGYa1vHVa&index=2
    I love "For the First Time in Forever Reprise" too... almost better than the one in the beginning! ;)
    Sincerely,
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!