Thursday, May 29, 2014

Let The Music Move You: Triple Feature





Hello everyone! It's time for another segment of Let The Music Move You. This is a triple feature. 

1. Dream For You by Casting Crowns




2. Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia





3. Say Something by A great Big World Ft. Christina Aguilera Anthem Lights' Cover




Dream for You by Casting Crowns was an immediately favorite off of their new album. Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia is an excellent song. I sued to listen to Anthem Lights' cover, but the original is much more upbeat and a good song when I need something to jam to while I'm writing, surfing Pinterest or deleting pins, or just writing these posts. Say Something was a song that I loved. But I didn't like the guy singing from A Great Big World. Christina was great, but I prefer Anthem Lights' cover. 

Have You Ever Listened To Any Of These Songs? How Do You Feel About Them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone has a voice; Make yours heard. Comment below to let me know your thoughts!